Thursday, January 31, 2008

it doesn't stop in chicago.

Yes, its all about to happen again. 7 inches of snow by tomorrow!

You all know what that means, its all about nerding it up when times are cold.
Which means I'll update you on some things, I know I'm a little behind, but hey, I've got stuff to do, well sometimes.

Psp 3.90 firmware update is now up, and that update includes...yes SKYPE! Which means you'll be able to make psp to psp phone calls, psp to landlines and psp to pc. You do need 2 things to do this, well 3 if you count the update. You need the psp remote, and the psp headphones that has a headset on it. They're 2 seperate entities right now, but from what sony said, they'll have a bundle including both soon. So guess what, get it so you can call me on your psp. YEAH. Take that iphone.

I'll put pics up later, since I'm updating from my handy sidekick lx.

--lastly, everyone should go to funky buddha lounge tonight, Check-it from Chicago Tribe is getting recognized for what he's done for the chicago hip hop community, and he's done a whole lot. City vs city! See everyone there.

No comments: